The Highlights in Tally.Erp9 Series A Release 4.8 are:
Telangana State is added to the List of States. Facility to enter and print new TIN and CST number w.e.f June 2, 2014 is provided. Option to retain the old TIN and CST number is also provided. The applicable TIN/CST number is captured for vouchers/reports based on the date specified
Revised Schedule VI Balance sheet
Tally.ERP 9 fully supports Revised Schedule VI by combining all the capabilities in one cohesive, easy-to-use system.
• Generate financial statements as per Revised Schedule VI at the click of a button
• Generate working notes and additional disclosures with ease
• Bifurcate ledger balance into current and non-current
• Option to bifurcate, assign and move ledger balance to more than one Schedule VI heads
• Create and rename Schedule VI heads
Harness the power of Computer Aided Audit Tools – all from within Tally.ERP 9!
Analyze clients’ data using CAAT tool
• Scope the areas of your audit through exception reports
• Create Audit Programs, manage audit team and allocate work
• Instant generation of Audit working paper
• Raise clarifications to specific user
• Sample via multiple sampling methods, including Benford analysis
• CARO checklist to capture observations for quick conclusion
Tally.Erp9 Release 4.61 comes with complete coverage for your Tax Audits
• Generate Form 3CA, 3CB, and 3CD with annexure of financial information
• Map transactions to the relevant clauses of Form 3CD and its annexure
• Create working note for the relevant clauses of Form 3CD
• Option to mark single transaction to multiple clauses
• Track client’s clarifications with date and time
Customer Audit Readiness (Audit Ready)
With Tally.ERP 9 Rel.4.61, now you will be ready for audit always! And whats more… it is extremely too simple
• A simple and quick dashboard enables you to address all exceptions immediately
• Clean up unwanted masters and check for negative cash/inventory balances during the year
• Identify transactions with related parties and MSME
• Reconcile accounts by importing account statements sent by parties
• Obtain third party confirmations
• Supports internal controls and interim audits to ensure your processes are being followed
Tally.Erp9 now comes with new features that will take your experience of banking related operations to a whole different level!
• Easy to import bank statements for Automatic Bank Reconciliation
• Print cheques just by selecting your bank’s cheque image
• Track and manage all your cheque transactions
• Auto cheque numbering
• Quick search for cheque number status
• Generate cash deposit slips with ease
Get instant updates on the latest offerings, tips on effective usage of various features and capabilities, upcoming Tally events in your city and much more…right from within Tally.Erp9.
Stay up to date with information on product updates & releases, subscriptions, add-ons, statutory updates and extensions.
With Tally.Erp9 Live Update feature now you get product updates as and when they happen, it is simple and easy to install.
You will be notified of new releases and statutory updates – and can now install these in a single user or multi user environment with a single click. You can also schedule the time for the updates to avoid disruption of work.
Enhanced Password Security
Define your security policy as per standard password policies - including Password Strength, Password Expiry, Password Reuse and regular involuntary Password Changes.
* * *
• Payroll Income Tax -Budget related changes are done
• Enhancements for Excise Dealer and Manufacturers
• A new feature called Tally Extensions has been provided to deploy additional product features from Tally Solutions
1. Facility to record Working Notes and generate Audit Working Papers
2. Track Transactions on Holidays & Weekly Offs
3. Percentage report of sample size for substantive test
4. Inter Bank Transfers Visibility
5. Tracking for Unadjusted Advances
6. Facility to track Accounts squared off during the year
7. Facility to track Highest & Lowest Value Transactions
8. Checklist of Accounting Standard (AS) Compliance
9. Checklist of Audit & Assurance Standard (AAS) Compliance
10. Schedule VI format of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss A/c. as per Companies Act.
11. Option to retain Bank date has been provided on altering the Reconciled Voucher.
12. Excise for Manufacturers - Facility to generate Tariff wise Daily Stock Register for items having same Reporting Unit of Measure
13. The Style of Date 'DD/MM/YYYY' has been provided for Printing Cheques, as per the NPCI format.
14. M.C.A’s Statutory Report (in X.B.R.L format) now available in Tally.Erp 9!
Stay Tuned To Witness Your Near Future!
Tag this page of exciting new features we'll be adding shortly. Tally R&D have been working hard to develop and refine these advanced functionalities/ product capabilities to keep the product up-to-speed with market requirements (read: your business) and also to release them as fast aspossible.
You are invited to read about them in this overview; you are urged to request a demo. Just remember, it's your business experience we had in mind when designing the feature so there's most likely a host of benefits you can derive from it.
Instant information for enhanced
decision-making in your business!
S.M.S is the most preferred mode of being in contact with people.
Now you can get your business information through SMS. You are a business owner or a traveling sales executive with a mobile phone, this feature gives you the instant business information at your fingertips.
Simply type an SMS to instantly access customer information, stock status, even your bank balance and much more from wherever you are! And amazingly, you don’t need to know any special technology or language, just plain English.
Want to use S.M.S...? It is
Imagine you are visiting your customer. You intend to collect outstanding balance. While you are in the customer’s office, you need to confirm the outstanding balance information from your office. All you need to do is send an SMS to Tally.ERP 9 (in your office) and you will receive the outstanding balance against the Customer account. In a matter of seconds.
Create a new SMS:
Type your question: (Example below)
What is the outstanding from Customer A?
Send SMS to 566779
You will receive the message: (Example below)
Customer A account balance Rs.2,23,540
Do you think this will help you? Just do a one time setup that takes hardly 2 minutes. You can do it yourself as mentioned below. Or call your Tally Partner to do this one time setup for you.
Setup S.M.S in three simple and easy steps:
Step 1: Register Mobile Number in My Profiles under Control Centre
Step 2: Enable SMS in F11: Feature > Tally.NET Features
Step 3: Authorise Users for SMS under Security ControlsIncreased sharpness and efficiency
Indian Rupee SymbolIndia's new currency symbol brings it into an exclusive international club of 8 countries with their unique symbols. Tally.ERP 9 Series A Release 4.61 allows you to use the new symbol for your business, integrating it with all documents. Go ahead...being proud of being Indian is the Tally way too.
• Professional look on documents
• Ease of dealing with multiple currencies
• Quick recognition of Currency
Brand Your Reports And Documents With Your Company's Unique Identity
• Easy identification
• Different logos for different companies
• Professional look
• Saves printing costs
Cheque printing configuration with Preview
Multiple cheque printing/capture
Payment advice printing
Deposit slips printing
• Saves time
• Reduces errors
• Simplifies banking
• Improves productivity
• Improves traceability
Bill Settlement from Outstanding (Payable) Report
Un complicating Bill Settlement - A Click Away
If finding outstanding was difficult enough, then making payments exactly when they came due, balancing payments between vendors and one's balance in the Bank without jeopardizing cash flow complicated matters. In Tally.ERP 9, Bill Settlement from Outstandings report simplifies things. It lets you select multiple pending bills for a party from the Ledger outstanding report, and close the bills with a single click.
• Settle multiple bills directly from outstanding reports
• Save time and reduce errors
• Make quick decisions on payments
Pre-Closure Of Orders
• Accurate Pending Order summaries
• Improved system performance as it does not have to calculate outstandings every time it is started up
• Closure of orders possible either from the Voucher or from Reports
• No Order adjustments
• Easier management of material
• Reduced labour and unnecessary handling
• Prevents losses from dead stock
• Easy to use
Receipts & Payments Report
Hassle Free - Receipts and Payments Reports
For non-profit organisations and NGOs that typically rely on information related to income and expenses, the Receipts and Payments report in Tally.ERP 9 proves ideal. This summary of cash flow for a period includes Cash at Bank & Bank OD. It begins with the opening cash-in-hand at the commencement and ends with the closing cash-in-hand, so non-trading institutions can track their funds and monitor disbursement.
Unlike a cash flow report that does not consider the opening balance of cash, the receipts and payments report includes the cash opening balance.
• Useful for non-trading institutions/non-profit organisations
• Shows exact cash and bank position for a particular period
• Improves management of cash
• Helps control expenditure
• Provides a single view of receipts and payments for cash payments
Job Work In/Out
The Job Work feature supports operations for the business that outsources a 'job' as well as businesses such as ancillary units that accept such orders. The functionality helps solve issues related to inventory tracking and profit assessment, for seamless operations. What raw materials need to be shipped to the job worker? How many finished goods are expected and when? How much raw material is lying in the job worker's factory? How to manage multiple job workers...
In addition, Job Work in Tally.ERP 9 allows:
• Real time insight into materials movement and tracking
• Accurate job costing
• Suitable for different complexities... small job worker to larger operations
• Supports accounting allocation (expenses/income)
• Improved productivity and profitability
• Auto fill of raw materials for execution
• Good for just in time inventory
• Enhanced logistics management and efficiencies
Income Tax for Salaries
Tally.ERP.9 brings businesses a complete Personal Income Tax calculation. This simple to configure and run programme handles Tax calculation on the basis of Payroll/ Expenses Voucher entered and declarations made by the employee.
Income Tax is Personal Again
This exciting feature makes it possible to generate the income tax computation sheet and IT Returns and mail it to employees, In addition, it will provide quarterly and yearly returns. With the Income Tax feature, calculating tax and submitting returns are made easy for both the organisation as well as the employee.
Highlights of the Income Tax feature include:
• Reduced paperwork
• Reduced manual entries hence less errors and better productivity
• All returns handled from computation to returns
Tally in Arabic
Tally Speaks your Language
• No restarting the computer
• Bi-directional support (ledger name in combination of 2 languages)
• Manage business in your native language
• Simple Layout change facilitates you to work with Tally.ERP 9 in Arabic
•Bi-directional Language Support Ledger/Group/Item name have a combination ofArabic/English
• Flexibility to maintain business information in English, view and print reports in Arabic or Vice-Versa
Cash Flow Projection Statement
Take Control of Your Cash - The Tally Way
Imagine running a business and not being sure how much cash is owed and when one needs to make payments. Imagine never being able to predict what one's cash situation is going to be like 3 months ahead, or even 6 months down the road. The Cash Flow Projection statement in Tally.ERP 9 will end all the uncertainty with day-to-day cash position and long term forecasting!! This powerful tool helps businesses manage cash flow and understand the future impact of transactions, thereby controlling the health and ultimate success of the business.
With Cash Flow statement at work, the owners and managers of the business find it easier to take decisions on Bank loans, negotiate credit limits, plan for capital investments and much more. Using Cash Flow statements is one simple method of ensuring the financial health of the business.
Highlights of the Cash Flow statement include:
• Ageing of payments
• Ageing of receipts
• Cash balance
• Committed payments
• Day-wise cash position
• Exception reports
• Interest calculation on over-dues
• Predicting cash flow
• Financial planning/forecasting
• Financial health of business
• Show cash position to Financial Institutions
• Capital investment requirements/judgement
• Setting credit limits for parties
• Bank loans
• Optimising cost of finance
Multiple Addresses For Company and Ledger Masters
Unlimited Labels make life Easier!
With the powerful facility in Tally.ERP 9, users can generate as many Labels as required, and do so as per their business' nomenclature. This facility allows them to choose Labels like 'Godown' or 'Warehouse' or 'Branch (South)' apart from Head Office, Corporate Office etc., with corresponding details for each. Then, the user simply selects the appropriate Label from the list and the full address gets inserted in the Invoice. Multiple Addresses facility is extremely useful when Companies have multiple offices.
Benefits of the Multiple Address facility:
• Enhances flexibility
• Reduces errors since selection is made from a list
• Increases comfort and ease of use
MCA’s Statutory Report
India’s new, powerful statutory compliance… Supported on Tally technology!
With an interactive checklist, Tally.ERP 9 makes generating MCA-compliant XBRL reports simple. What’s more, it reduces the chances of errors and allows the reuse of all configuration and mapping.
Who needs to file?
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (M.C.A), 7th June 2011: The following class of Companies are mandated to file their financial statements in X.B.R.L format from Financial Year 2010-11 onwards:
• All listed companies including their Indian subsidiaries (but excluding overseas subsidiaries)
• Companies having a paid up capital of 5+ crore
• Companies having a turnover of 100+ crore
MCA also proposes to include all companies from this Financial Year onwards.
• MCA has published a library (taxonomy) of elements which can be mapped with the
various accounting heads in the chart of accounts (CoA) of the company
• The taxonomy elements also include non-financial data (Director’s details, Auditor’s report,
Director’s report, etc.) which needs to be filled
• Creation of the instance documents (report in XBRL format)
• Validating the instance documents with the free validation tool provided by MCA
• Uploading the validated instance documents on the MCA portal. along with the prescribed
forms (Form 23AC and Form 23ACA)
Note:Through their General Circular No. 69/2011, dated 30th November 2011 the last date for filing in XBRL format has been extended up to 31.12.2011 or within 60 days of the due date of filing, whichever is later
What is XBRL?
Four simple steps to generate/export MCA’s reportfrom Tally.ERP 9